ZenSmart Inventory workshop on January 17 was a huge success (and sold out)
Sharing knowledge and creating an environment to get Dental Assistants together is at the core of our passion at Zen.
We were thrilled to start 2020 with exactly that. On January 17 we hosted our 2nd inventory workshop with offices attending from Colorado, Florida, Delaware, Pennsylvania and our home state Illinois. We are grateful to all who attended and Westgate Dental Care for hosting such a great event.
With 20 people attending this was an incredible event of learning, sharing, laughing, and growing as professionals.
During the 8-hour workshop we covered the following topics:
- Hands-on Inventory/ Restocking
- Ordering and How to select vendors
- Team management and getting everyone on the same page
- Use of Checklists
- Advanced Features of ZenSupplies
- Compliance and simple checklist to make sure your office stays compliant
To Register for April 17 Workshop please RSVP here
P.S. if you are just getting started with inventory then our Dental Inventory Makeover Webinar can be a great start!
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →