Transition from Pre Dental in LA to Dental School in Detroit to becoming a dentist in Las Vegas. Interview with Dr. Patrick Anghel, DDS on life, student debt, and books to read
Instagram influencer Dr. Patrick Anghel DDS (@pat.the.dentist) and I seat down on Sunday night for a great conversation on life, dentistry, student debt, books to read and so much more. I promise there will be take #2 with Pat since we still need to talk about how he monetized his Insta as a side hustle and CryptoCurrency in dentistry.
Books discussed during the interview:
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Pillars of Dental Success by Dr. Mark Costes (absolute MUST read)
- How to win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling
Hope you all enjoy it and let me know your thoughts!
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →