Live Events Recap for the Week of May 18
Happy Tuesday, ZenFamily!
Hope everyone had a relaxing holiday weekend. As we dive into another busy week, I would like to share a recap on our live events and webinars from last week as well as provide a small update on upcoming webinars. So last week here at Zen we had a webinar on Friday, 5/22 with Tiger, Dr. Gina Dorfman, a dentist and fellow CEO of Yapi Dental and Julie Varney, CDA, RDA, COA, FAADOM, CDSO, CDSH, Mentor of Dental Assistants Rock. Both Julie and Dr. Dorfman shared their experiences, tips and advice on reopening your practice. Dr. Dorfman’s practice reopened on Monday, 5/18 and she shared with us how her office went through the reopening process and what their quarantine experience was like. Julie is in New York and her office has not reopened yet. They’ve done a lot to train their staff on new updates, performed a systems check and stocked up on PPEs. Dr. Dorfman also talked about some protocols, changes in the dental world, how to be an effective dental offices and the reasons why and how your team runs the practice. Please find the full webinar here:
Please find the podcast here: https://share.transistor.fm/s/7430adac
We are taking the week of Memorial Day to finalize the webinars for the week of June 1st and here’s what we’d like to share with everyone thus far:
On Thursday, 6/4 at 11 am CST, we will be hosting a webinar on Disinfecting With Cold Fogging? Does it Really Work for Dental? (CE) and we will answer all questions!
Here is where you can find more information on cold fogging: https://www.phoenixdentalproject.com/fogging
And on Friday 6/5 at 11 am CST, Tiger will host a “15 min Friday Supply Availability Update” for Zen Offices!
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →