#41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work.
Elizabeth starts at 5am everyday at the gym to start moving and prepare for any challenges the day can bring. Then the work starts at 6:30am with one of the 6 locations at River Run dental. Her job role is a Clinical director, but she wears many hats to help achieve the goals. We spend a good amount of time discussing goals, and how to find a dental practice that has goals and focused on growth. Elizabeth shares her simple questions to identify the right practice for yourself. Know what you are looking for and find the practice that can help you get there.
We talked a little about early days of the pandemic in 2020 and how Zen was able to help River Run during PPE shortages.
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →