Yes, we hosted our first Smart Inventory Workshop (thanks to Dr. Dorfman:)
A couple of months ago I had a call with a good friend of mine, dentist, and a fellow CEO of a dental tech company Yapi, Dr. Gina Dorfman, when she casually said: “Tiger, why don’t you host something like Smart Inventory workshop?”. In November with the help of several Zen clients, we did just that. Special thank you to our amazing ZenFamily Westgate Dental care and Dr. Peter Kicks for hosting us. Tracey, the lead dental assistant at Westgate, was absolutely awesome at leading the workshop. Special thank you for our offices that came to Chicago and attended:
We look forward to hosting our next Smart Inventory Workshop on January 17, 2020. RSVP will be open soon.
Resources from the workshop:
- Budget Allocations Guidelines
- Step by Step to Lower Dental Supplies Overhead
- All other checklists and spreadsheets mentioned during the workshop
P.S. if you are just getting started with inventory then our Dental Inventory Makeover Webinar can be a great start!
- Some few words about the situation in France… →
- ZenMarch: COVID-19 Action Steps and honest letter from Tiger to ZenMembers →
- ZenSmart Inventory workshop on January 17 was a huge success (and sold out) →
- Water Lines: Basic information to stay in compliance →
- What to do if you recently joined a buying group? →