Transition from Pre Dental in LA to Dental School in Detroit to becoming a dentist in Las Vegas. Interview with Dr. Patrick Anghel, DDS on life, student debt, and books to read
Instagram influencer Dr. Patrick Anghel DDS (@pat.the.dentist) and I seat down on Sunday night for a great conversation on life, dentistry, student debt, books to read and so much more. I promise there will be take #2 with Pat since we still need to talk about how he monetized his Insta as a side hustle and CryptoCurrency in dentistry.
Books discussed during the interview:
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Pillars of Dental Success by Dr. Mark Costes (absolute MUST read)
- How to win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling
Hope you all enjoy it and let me know your thoughts!
- Vivid Progression Conference, My Presentation on 4% overhead and what happened that I didn’t EXPECT! →
- Finding your purpose in life as a dentist with Dr. David Maloley, DDS →
- On making decisions, numbers, and how to bring your spouse into the practice with Michael Lomotan, biotech engineer turned into dental entrepreneur! →
- Your First Dental Supplies Order with Dr. Andy Tran DMD (Apex Dental Studio) →
- Transition from Pre Dental in LA to Dental School in Detroit to becoming a dentist in Las Vegas. Interview with Dr. Patrick Anghel, DDS on life, student debt, and books to read →