Back to Blog
On making decisions, numbers, and how to bring your spouse into the practice with Michael Lomotan, biotech engineer turned into dental entrepreneur!
This is one of my favorite with one and only Michael Lomoton. His background is in biomedical engineering, but his passion is in dentistry. A few years ago Michael decided to step in and help his wife, Dr. Kathrina Agatep, DDS to run a practice in San Diego. We tour a recently renovated office and talk dental shop, from numbers to what it’s like to be a dental spouse.
You can check out the practice here: https://dentaldesignsd.com/
Read more about Mike: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaellomotan/
- Simple Spreadsheet + Typeform for Getting Ordering Under Control in 3 Easy Steps →
- How Do You Know What Container Is Right For You? →
- A Weekend with LightWave Dental – a series of dental events →
- How Do I Know if A Surface Disinfectant is Appropriate for my Practice? →
- 5 Reasons Why Dental Practices NEED an Inventory Management and Procurement Software →