On making decisions, numbers, and how to bring your spouse into the practice with Michael Lomotan, biotech engineer turned into dental entrepreneur!
This is one of my favorite with one and only Michael Lomoton. His background is in biomedical engineering, but his passion is in dentistry. A few years ago Michael decided to step in and help his wife, Dr. Kathrina Agatep, DDS to run a practice in San Diego. We tour a recently renovated office and talk dental shop, from numbers to what it’s like to be a dental spouse.
You can check out the practice here: https://dentaldesignsd.com/
Read more about Mike: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaellomotan/
- Smart Dental Inventory Workshop →
- Why choose Advanced Setup with Zen Subscription →
- Dental Inventory makeover with Ellicott City Smile Center →
- Dental Assistants National Conference for Excellence (DANCE2019) Recap →
- Vivid Progression Conference, My Presentation on 4% overhead and what happened that I didn’t EXPECT! →