On making decisions, numbers, and how to bring your spouse into the practice with Michael Lomotan, biotech engineer turned into dental entrepreneur!
This is one of my favorite with one and only Michael Lomoton. His background is in biomedical engineering, but his passion is in dentistry. A few years ago Michael decided to step in and help his wife, Dr. Kathrina Agatep, DDS to run a practice in San Diego. We tour a recently renovated office and talk dental shop, from numbers to what it’s like to be a dental spouse.
You can check out the practice here: https://dentaldesignsd.com/
Read more about Mike: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaellomotan/
- ZenSmart Inventory workshop on January 17 was a huge success (and sold out) →
- Water Lines: Basic information to stay in compliance →
- What to do if you recently joined a buying group? →
- ZenSmart Inventory Workshop New Dates Added →
- Yes, we hosted our first Smart Inventory Workshop (thanks to Dr. Dorfman:) →