Back to Blog
Alexandria Endodontics Success Story
Zen Implementation at the Endo practice, 3 secrets every practice needs to know to successfully onboard.
Interview with Meghan, Lead Dental Assistant at Alexandria Endodontic
Once in a while, we get a chance to onboard a practice where we learn more from the team than they do from us. Alexandria Endo was that exception and it all comes down to the team. Having a strong team can solve any issues.
In this short interview I asked Meghan:
- To walk us through the entire process, what was the first reaction when Meghan saw the system and what was the team’s reaction?
- To go over implementation steps and 3 secrets every practice needs to:
- Leadership Skills needed to be Lead Dental Assistant (Positivity, Patience,
- How to asses the skills of your team and delegate new project (even how to communicate with each team member)
- As much as you put into it, you will get much more back
- Bonus: Who Zen Is perfect for and what practices shouldn’t be using Zen
- What would Meghan recommend to a practice that is looking to onboard with Zen and what she would do differently 2nd time around?
Hope you find this valuable and till next time!
- Simple Spreadsheet + Typeform for Getting Ordering Under Control in 3 Easy Steps →
- How Do You Know What Container Is Right For You? →
- A Weekend with LightWave Dental – a series of dental events →
- How Do I Know if A Surface Disinfectant is Appropriate for my Practice? →
- 5 Reasons Why Dental Practices NEED an Inventory Management and Procurement Software →