Yes, we hosted our first Smart Inventory Workshop (thanks to Dr. Dorfman:)
A couple of months ago I had a call with a good friend of mine, dentist, and a fellow CEO of a dental tech company Yapi, Dr. Gina Dorfman, when she casually said: “Tiger, why don’t you host something like Smart Inventory workshop?”. In November with the help of several Zen clients, we did just that. Special thank you to our amazing ZenFamily Westgate Dental care and Dr. Peter Kicks for hosting us. Tracey, the lead dental assistant at Westgate, was absolutely awesome at leading the workshop. Special thank you for our offices that came to Chicago and attended:
We look forward to hosting our next Smart Inventory Workshop on January 17, 2020. RSVP will be open soon.
Resources from the workshop:
- Budget Allocations Guidelines
- Step by Step to Lower Dental Supplies Overhead
- All other checklists and spreadsheets mentioned during the workshop
P.S. if you are just getting started with inventory then our Dental Inventory Makeover Webinar can be a great start!
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →