Live Events Recap for the week of July 20
Happy Monday to all! We hope everyone had a phenomenal weekend. As we jump into another busy week, we’d like to share a recap of live events and webinars for last week (the week of July 20) as well as some exciting live events that we have planned for the week of July 27. So here goes! On Thursday, July 23 we invited our friends at ProEdge Dental (https://proedgedental.com/) The “Wizard of Water” Mike Rust and Kellie Thimmes to share more on launching 2 new products, to bring light to what these products are and how they can help dental offices. Once again, we discussed the issues related to water treatment within a dental practice. If you remember from the last webinar, Mike is a great guest and we can talk for hours.
On Friday, 7/24 at 11 am CST, Tiger hosted our traditional “15 min Friday Supply Availability Update” for Zen Offices!
For the week of July 27, we have planned the following events:
2. And of course, per our new Friday tradition, on Friday, July 31 at 11 am CST, Tiger will host a 15 Minute Supply Availability Update with a Special Guest. Everyone is beyond ready to get back to work in a safe environment. The ZenTeam is spending countless hours every week doing due diligence, learning about FDA approvals, learning about product shortages, and sourcing new vendors. In addition, the landscape of the supply chain is constantly changing and so are the prices of PPE products. Therefore, Tiger will host a 15 min live event EVERY Friday at 11 am CST to go over what we learn during the week. We will share EVERYTHING-good, bad and what to prepare for. Simply login to your ZenSupplies account and join us there for all live events!
Thank you to all for participating in our live events and we look forward to seeing everyone during this week’s webinars!
- Dental Inventory Management in a private, startup dental practice [Guest Post] →
- Guest Post: Don’t Be Scared of Letting Your Patients Book Dental Appointments Online – It’s a Win-Win for You and Your Patients. →
- Okay….Now What? →
- Update on COVID-19 and Dentistry →
- 2020 the year of Patience and Priority →