#40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics
Happy Monday to all! As everyone starts out another busy week, I’d like to provide a recap of the live events and webinars we’ve had at Zen this past week as well as some exciting live events that we have planned for the week of June 22! On Friday, June 19th, Tiger hosted an Inventory […]
Dear ZenFamily, we are opening 2 more days in 2020 for ZenSmart Inventory Workshop, RSVP Here: Chicago – January 17th 8am – 5pm Chicago – April 17th 8am – 5pm Each workshop will only have 15 seats available. Look forward to seeing you soon!
A couple of months ago I had a call with a good friend of mine, dentist, and a fellow CEO of a dental tech company Yapi, Dr. Gina Dorfman, when she casually said: “Tiger, why don’t you host something like Smart Inventory workshop?”. In November with the help of several Zen clients, we did just […]
Smart Dental Inventory Workshop
Lowering overhead on dental supplies is a process. At Zen we approach it based on 3 Phases: Phase 1 is building a reliable ordering process Phase 2 is negotiating better pricing Phase 3 details and measuring supplies on a daily basis and by procedures Every office has its own goal and not all offices […]
We recently completed a Dental Inventory Makeover in Baltimore and wanted to share with you what does the process involves. It’s a lot of fun for us and we hope you get excited so one day we meet you in person at your dental practice. Please enjoy!
We’ve always wanted to put together a completely unbiased guide for STARTUPS for your first dental supplies order. I couldn’t do it without my good friend Dr. Andy Tran DMD, wh opened a practice in Austin Texas in February of 2019. It’s a rather short interview, so get comfortable, take notes and get ready for […]
Zen Implementation at the Endo practice, 3 secrets every practice needs to know to successfully onboard. Interview with Meghan, Lead Dental Assistant at Alexandria Endodontic Once in a while, we get a chance to onboard a practice where we learn more from the team than they do from us. Alexandria Endo was that exception and […]
Hi, everybody. Let’s break this down into the simple steps and figure out a way to use spreadsheets to simply and easily control your dental inventory, submit orders, and pretty much stay within a budget. First, we’re going to start with what we call Operatory Inventory Checklists. So that’s going to be available for the […]
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →