Live Events Recap for the Week of June 15
Sharing knowledge and creating an environment to get Dental Assistants together is at the core of our passion at Zen. We were thrilled to start 2020 with exactly that. On January 17 we hosted our 2nd inventory workshop with offices attending from Colorado, Florida, Delaware, Pennsylvania and our home state Illinois. We are grateful to […]
Dear ZenFamily, we are opening 2 more days in 2020 for ZenSmart Inventory Workshop, RSVP Here: Chicago – January 17th 8am – 5pm Chicago – April 17th 8am – 5pm Each workshop will only have 15 seats available. Look forward to seeing you soon!
A couple of months ago I had a call with a good friend of mine, dentist, and a fellow CEO of a dental tech company Yapi, Dr. Gina Dorfman, when she casually said: “Tiger, why don’t you host something like Smart Inventory workshop?”. In November with the help of several Zen clients, we did just […]
Smart Dental Inventory Workshop
The first-ever National Conference for Dental Assistants in the US has been a great success. More than 100 people in attendance; great speakers; dinners; awards; and so much more was packed in a 2-day event. Thank you all who attended and look to seeing you next year. For more information: website: dentalassistantconference.com Instagram: instagram.com/dentalassistantconference/ […]
Vivid Progression Conference, My Presentation on 4% overhead and what happened that I didn’t EXPECT!
Last week I was invited to talk at the Vivid Dental Progression Conference organized by a good friend of mine Daniel Johnson, Founder/CEO of Lucent Spot Marketing and he is also Director of Marketing for an emerging group in Texas, AcreWood Dental Care. It was exciting to finally share what we’ve learned at ZenSupplies […]
- #41 Elizabeth Bueno, Clinical Director of River Run Dental. Exciting Story of Growth, Focus and Team work. →
- #40 Angie Bachman, Design Ergonomics →
- Episode #39 Dr. Tom Novak, DDS from 7 ops 2200SF to 12ops 4000SF building, best parenting advice, and 2 simple rules to a happy life →
- Episode#38 Santosh Patel on building Complete Specialty Solutions through perseverance and abundance mindset, why specialists burn out, and why AI will be so revolutionary in dentistry →
- Episode #37 Dr. Benjamin Johnson, leadership during COVID times, navigating employees retention, daily routine for peak performance, and how to build a special family →